Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1,2,3,4,5,6,7 days

It's hard to believe a week has passed...and I guess my efforts to write a daily entry are not off to a booming start! I must be out of practice...
Well, let's get to it, shall we?
Our sweet Arlo was born on April 15th at 9:08pm.
He let out a wee cry as he was being pulled out of me and I believe we've only heard him cry a couple of times since.
We are all enamoured by his calm personality, his ability to sleep, and his dark olive skin. Now really, who does this kid belong to? If he didn't look exactly like his Daddy, {however, I did spy one dimple that I am definitely taking credit for} we might think he was switched in the nursery! Arlo is joy. Pure 8lb 5oz's of juicy baby joy and we are desperately in love!Hugh is such an amazing big brother. He has not shown any signs of resentment or jealousy. He truly adores his baby brother and takes immense pride in his role as: The Big Brother. He loves Arlo's hair...he loves his squeaks...he loves his tiny feet. But most of all, he loves to hold Arlo. And he is very good at it.
Our real hero of the household is Nana Rodway. Without her...well, let's not even allow such thoughts to creep into our head. Let's just say, she's our saving grace.
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet and Hugh is a darling big brother. Congratulations and all our love! The Kellys