Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Panicky Peg

Every Christmas season, every single solitary one, I somehow feel handmade gifts {handmade by me} are really the way to go. And every Christmas season, every single solitary one, I somehow fail to properly calculate the hours, minutes and seconds in the day said gifts require. When will I learn that it definitely takes more than 30 minutes to make a knitted toy? It takes more than 1 hour to make a hat. And the sewing project sitting upstairs will definitely demand more than one morning while Hugh is away at Nursery School.
So to see that I may properly give my children, my husband and most importantly {sorry children and husband} my Christmas projects the attention they deserve, I will be stepping away from our daily updates for a few days here and there.
Fortunately, I need not worry about our holiday decorating...Miles and Hugh have that one all taken care of...phew! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your problem is genetic! My knitting fingers are cramped!

Love, Mom

hugh&arlo said...

Aha! That explains it. I thought there must be certainly some outside source involved...SURELY it couldn't be ALL me...ha. ha.
xopd.