Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Medicine?

After an all day stomach bug attack, we asked Hugh what would make him feel better.
Ginger Ale? No.
Toast? No.
Water? No.
Crackers? No.
Ginger Ale? No.
A Bath? No.
Soup? No.
Ginger Ale? No. No. No.
I flopped down on the bed next to him and sighed, "I give up.".
He thought. And thought. And thought. Until he triumphantly announced, "Ice Cream. That will do it.".
As the word... No! .... tried to make its way out of my mouth, I simply shut my lips and nodded my head, Yes. Not needing to convince Arlo, we tucked the boys in the stroller and leisurely landed in our favourite cure-all shop.And in case you were wondering, Hugh's ice cream cone has kindly not made a second apperance....yet.
xo

1 comments:

Uncle Jamie said...

Just like his aunt :)

Wait until you introduce him to magic shell. Aunt Eleanor LOVES cupcake magic shell. It's always the right answer after a long day at work . . .