Thursday, April 25, 2013

And this is what Arlo said...

And this is what Arlo said...a few moons ago during a quiet time of snuggles with me, his sweetie...

Arlo: I love you, sweetie.
Me: I love you too, Arlo.
Arlo: Call me Legendary Snake.
Me: ????
Arlo: Don't tell anyone, sweetie. My name is now Legendary Snake. You mustn't tell Daddy or Hughby. (Arlo's name for Hugh; pronounced Hughbee)
Me: Okay...Legen...dary...Snake.
Arlo: Thanks Sweetie.

2 months later...

Arlo: Goodnight Sweetie.
Me: Goodnight Legendary Snake.
Arlo: Don't forget Throwing Star.
Me: ???
Arlo: My name is Legendary Snake Throwing Star.

Today...

I've decided to revisit this space with tales from Hugh and Arlo aka Legendary Snake Throwing Star. xo 

3 comments:

Lisa T. said...

Haha, that's great! I am really glad we got past the insistence that Steve is George, I am Loraine and he is Marty. It got so confusing when we had to be mom and dad as Loraine and George. May you and LSTS have a great day!

hugh&arlo said...

ahh...hi lisa...my faithful reader of the most gorgeous children! xo

Ja'mum said...

Yay! I finally found my favourite blog! Sweetie!!! I hope that sticks for life. LSTS, too!

My aunt, in her 70s, still goes by "Deetsie" from when her baby brother tries to call her Sweetie.

Thank you for reviving "Hugh and Arlo" and sharing their delicious little tidbits!