Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Picture Is Worth 96 Words

Minutes before dinner, I looked out the window and my eyes met the biggest, fluffiest snowflakes I have ever seen...well ever seen since last winter, that is.
"Snow. SNow. SNOw. SNOW!" I exclaimed. "Hugh!!!! Hurrrrrrrrrry. We must get outside quickly ...this is Arlo's FIRST snow...forget your coat and hat....COME ON!!! THIS IS AWESOME! Don't worry everyone!!! I've got the CAMERRRRA"The Picture has requested a word or two or ninety-six...take it away, Picture.
"Oh boy. Where to begin...Oh I know, how about with the overzealous, nearly neglectful mother in the center? Yes, a perfect starting point. Hey Mom, nobody else is smiling! That should tell you something. Your children, the poor dears are COLD...{you're not fooling anyone with Arlo's scarf and hat tricks...and just because I, the picture, don't show his feet, we all know they're bare!}. Now have a good look and remember for the next 'special-first-time-moment', take a breath...dress the children properly...tone. it. down. No hard feelings...just sound advice from a Picture"

Ah-em. Point taken Pic. I can call you Pic, right?
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I will stick with 80 and sunshine - but than I have lived a lifetime of snowy winters.

Sure kids will enjoy

Grandaddy