Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Calling in Sick

On Sunday I said, "There really should be a rule in the When Your Children Get Sick handbook that does not allow for both children to fall sick at the same time".
On Monday I said, "There really should be a rule in the When Mothers Get Sick handbook that does not allow for mothers to ever, ever fall sick simultaneously with her children."
Fever.
Aches.
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease {which I, for one second confused it with Hoof & Mouth Disease...nothing like being an alarmist!}.
And as of 1 am last night, Arlo can add Croup to the list.

We've been saved by Motrin, fresh air and our oh-so-cozy beds.
Here's to feeling better...NOW!
xo
UPDATE :: Hugh's left eye would like to include Pink Eye to our ailment list. Unbelievable, I tell you...

4 comments:

Uncle Jamie said...

Peg . . . I'm so sorry. We had your whole family to our prayer list in Disciple Class tonight.

GET BETTER!!!

hugh&arlo said...

Thanks Uncle Jamie!
xo

Lisa T. said...

Oh boy, I've been thinking about you.
I'm just now recovering from Henry's week of croup. It is the worst to see them go through that... AND PINK EYE! oh man! and foot and mouth whatevers it.
BOO Peg! That is one big crowd full of BOOS! I also got sick as Henry was recovering. I guess that is pretty typical of croup's nasty grip. I hope you all recover soon and a lot of sunshine graces your corner of the world.
Lisa t.

hugh&arlo said...

Thank you for understanding Lisa T.
Poor little Henry. Nobody should ever get croup...it's a nasty little thing. eeks.
Please give Henry's curl a twirl for me.
xo