Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maybe if...

Maybe if I used a knitting pattern dated post 1946.
Maybe if I did my knitting during daylight hours...away from children.
Maybe if I stopped ripping out my knitting project...twice.
Maybe if I didn't spend all my time untangling yarn of ripped out knitting disaster.
Maybe if I didn't create a must have project with a tight deadline.
Maybe if Easter came in May.
Maybe if Easter came in June.
Maybe if Easter came in July.
Maybe if...Maybe if...the above list occurred, Arlo would handsomely wear a pair of hand knit Easter Knickers on Sunday, April 4th.{Ah heck! I have puh-lenty of time! I thought Easter fell on the 3rd. So basically I have a whole extra 24 hours...I'll just put those knickers aside for now...perhaps instead I'll kick up my feet...relax a little...soak in the tub...or read a book...what-to-do-what-to-do...}
xo

0 comments: