Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Channeling Clark

Because Hugh was as bald as bald can be until about a year ago, Arlo's head of hair has us completely giddy. Real Live Hair on a baby....wow!
Over the last few weeks, I have carefully studied...calculated...and performed some really impressive hair analysis on Arlo's head. I compiled all of my baby hair data and have concluded his hair is straight as an arrow, feathery as a fern and dare I say, rather unstylish. So as any hair expert...such as myself...would do, I have started to train it. Vancouver Olympic size training. It goes through daily {okay..alright, hourly} regiments of spit shines and oil baths. We comb. We brush. We even sometimes twirl it around our finger in hopes it may someday look like his. {And by we..I really mean, me. I'm sure David would rather not be included on this crazy train.} At last, all of our hard work has paid off. May I introduce to you what I call, 'The Clark'.xo
PostScript :: Props to Aunt Becky for inspiring The Clark comparison!

3 comments:

Uncle Jamie said...

Would it be fair that the other "we" - as in David - might say . . . "Frankly, I don't give a damn."

Couldn't resist :)

hugh&arlo said...

Oh man! Why-oh-Why didn't I think of that...I really felt like this post was missing something...thank you for your great addition! xopd.

Lisa T. said...

but you have to train it! I am with you on this. if I don't Henry looks like Donald Trump and we know how the world feels about his hair! With Henry we go for James Deanish style.

I think Arlo is WAY more handsome than Clark G. though. Just my opinion.
He is a lady killer!