Monday, November 15, 2010

Empty.

'The Memory Card Is Full...AGAIN!' , reminds David as he tries to capture a photo-op. It's annoying...not David's reminder...but my apparent inability to let go of photographs. I hold on to them...big time...all of them. Blurry or beautiful, they sit side-by-side one another in the Land of Memory Card waiting to be moved, copied, printed or dare I say, deleted. Ugh...annoying. So tonight with Hugh & Arlo in bed early, I took full advantage of moving, copying, printing, deleting AND SHARING a few with you. And in pure-Peg-dramatic style, I am calling these shots - Hugh & Arlo : The Never Before Seen Footage. No, no...how about - Hugh & Arlo : The Lost Ones. Hugh & Arlo : The Outtakes? Hugh & Arlo : Behind The Music? Oh forget it...

{Officer Arlo "Ponch" Poncherello - CHiPs - Canada Highway Patrol}
{Ahhh...Nature. Rock. Sun. Sky. Salt & Vinegar Chips - Arlo and the good life.}What?...nothing to see here...just a typical night in our home...painting, art-ing...whatever...same old same...WooHooooo!

Ahh...like the gas tank in our car, the memory card is empty.
xo

6 comments:

Uncle Jamie said...

Hugh & Arlo: Misty Watered-Colored Memories (Too Babs?)

Hugh & Arlo: All The Photos Fit To Print (Too NY Times?)

Hugh & Arlo: The New Zapruder (Too 1963?)

Hugh & Arlo: Tracks (Too obscure Springsteen?)

Hugh & Arlo: Betcha Can't Look At Just One (Too Lays Potato Chips?)

Hugh & Arlo: More of a Good Distraction From Work (Too Uncle Jamie?)

Hugh & Arlo: Side B(Too 45's?)

Hugh & Arlo: From Stratford With Love (Too James Bond-like?)

Hugh & Arlo: Time in a Bottle (Too Jim Croce?)

Hugh & Arlo: Secondhand Lions (Too Haley Joel Osmend Pre Drunk Driving Arrest?)

Hugh & Arlo: The Theory of Second Best (To Canadian Economist Richard Lipsey?)

Hugh & Arlo: Not Quite the Winners(Too Susan Lucci?)

Hugh & Arlo: The Other Ones (Too Andrew Ridgeley and Art Garfunkel?)

Hugh & Arlo: The Cutting Room Floor (too Kevin Costner in the Big Chill?)

Hugh & Arlo: The Next Ones (Too Wilbur Wright?)

Hugh & Arlo: Looks Like We Made It (Too Barry Manilow?)

Hugh & Arlo: Better Late Than Never (Too how the airlines treat Aunt Eleanor?)

OR

Hugh & Arlo: More Is NEVER Enough For Their Uncle Jamie!!!

Ja'mum said...

Sigh. I'm in love all over again!

Hugh&Arlo said...

Oh my gosh...Jamie, you are incredible. Seriously...the too Susan Lucci one...cracked me up. I want to do something with these...T-shirt? Poster? I don't know. They are all so funny. Thank you!!!! xopd.

Hugh&Arlo said...

ps. I'm leaning towards the Hugh & Arlo : Side B
I'd like to think of myself as that cool person who ONLY listens to 45's.
Except the only problem is I don't have a record player...UN-COOL!

Hugh&Arlo said...

pps. jamie, you know the CHiPs was a silent shout out to you...right? xopd.

Uncle Jamie said...

Oh I got it and loved it.