Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6 Weeks!

Sweet Arlo...on the very morning of his 6 week birthday he became a victim of a love crime. Big brother Hugh...out of passion and who knows what else...bit Arlo's teeny-tiny finger. Arlo let out a wail...I let out a wail...and Hugh let out a wail. It broke my heart on a couple of levels...hearing Arlo's first cry because of pain was so sad {even though unfortunately, I know there will be many more to come} and it broke my heart to see Hugh feel so guilty...guilty of loving too much.Arlo recovered quickly...and I couldn't help but to smother him in love and kisses for the rest of the day. A couple of times I would swear there were tiny birds circling around my head because Arlo's cuteness just sent me dizzy!

Happy 6 Weeks!{Arlo and I took our first bath together tonight...I swear he liked it much more than this picture represents...he looks rather frightened!}

x0

0 comments: