Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Joyful

Today was JOYFUL...not to be confused with my Mum's imaginary childhood husband named Joyful who, by the way was always sick and oddly never joyful...but that's another story. Why were we all full of joy? Well...1. Arlo made Nana JOYFUL by sharing with her his first smile...3 times! David and I spent the rest of the day trying to coax our little fellow into smiling...but apparently Arlo didn't feel like it. Happy 5 Weeks Little Man!2. Hugh made his Daddy JOYFUL by gearing up for his first skateboarding lesson. He is a natural...and so heartbreaking-ly cute on the skateboard, it makes me ache!3. Hugh had his first run of the season through the sprinkler. He was JOYFUL alright...but would have preferred warmer water. 4. And I was JOYFUL because I got to see it all happen!

xo

0 comments: