Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday

There's nothing like starting out the week by overcoming some challenges. For instance, we sent Hugh to Nursery School today without a diaper...on purpose. I was looking forward to napping while he was at school...but instead I lay in bed staring at the wall fretting whether or not he was going to make it through the morning without an accident. Why would I worry, you ask? Well, if you're asking...you don't know me. I'm a worrier. But anyway, Hugh made it through...dry pants and even took a go on the potty. What a superstar!
Other challenges today included...
1. Eating honey-cake in the sandbox without dropping it in the sand. The Result: First piece: sand covered. Second piece: Success. No sand.2. Avoiding being spat upon by dear Arlo. The Result: Failed...miserably. All 3 of us {Nana, Daddy and I} were sprayed at one point...and I just happen to get an action shot of Nana's incident!3. Tummy time for Arlo. The Result: Miraculously, I am starting to think that his neck is indeed not made out of Jello...and he's even beginning to move it with a little control. So I would say Tummy Time today was a success.4. Helping Daddy put together a storage bench for outside toys. The Result: After returning back to the store TWICE because the benches were damaged, we finally got a perfect one. And Hugh was a great helper...and the bench is lovely! Success!4 out of 5 is pretty good I'd say...
xo

0 comments: