Saturday, May 15, 2010

At last...The PARTY!!!!!

We planned. We cut. We sewed. We planned. We baked. We anticipated. We were patient. We weren't patient. We drew. We cut. We sewed. We baked. We barely slept. We were crabby. We were patient. We weren't patient. We anticipated. We cut. We sewed. We barely slept. And then...and then...AND THEN...
WE CELEBRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!{Are you thinking why is there a dead deer on the jet? Silly you...that's not a deer, it's an okapi. Hugh's cake request :: A jet airplane with an okapi pilot and a rescue unit chasing it.}{Party Game! Pin the pilot...Hugh...on the plane!}{A gift from Miles...an honest to goodness safety harness. You know, to keep Hugh safe while on his construction jobs...}We love you Hugh!! Happy 4th Birthday Party At The Airport!
xo

6 comments:

Nana said...

I think this must have been the coolest birthday party EVER! I wish i had been there. Love the capes!

Love Nana

Doodle Poopie said...

I wish there were more photos of me, I'm so handsome!

Uncle Jamie said...

Thoughts:

Capes??? REALLY??? I mean you are really setting the bar to cool parenthood to a place that the rest of us will never achieve. WOW!!!

I can't decide if I'm bothered more that my nephew knows about some animal from the Congo that I can't even pronounce or that Hugh thinks that it can fly a plane. I do give him bonus points for recognizing the need for a rescue unit.

I LOVE the safety harness :)

What an AWESOME party!!!

Rebecca Hill said...

i can attest: it was the coolest party ever. peg, you're the greatest!

Lisa T. said...

Yes Yes! Capes for EVERYONE!
I love this idea and will swipe it in a few years! So so cute! or should I say sew sew cute! You're such a cool mommy

erika said...

Wow. Great party!
Come to San Diego and Hugh can see an okapi in person at the zoo. Baby ones too...