Thursday, May 27, 2010

Scoopers

Arlo has fallen in love. As the sun began to make its descent behind city hall, Hugh, Cupid and I stood patiently in our favourite ice cream shop. The ice cream enchantress working behind the counter handed me Hugh's frozen yogurt feast first. Next, I reached for Arlo's cone. Swat. A chubby hand forcefully pushed mine away. With eyes locked on to the ice cream enchantress, he gently plucked his frozen treat out of her hands. The room fell silent. Without a blink, he grunted.
"I think he just asked you to marry him." I said.
"I do." she replied.
xo

3 comments:

Nana said...

Arlo's haircut is very cool. Makes him look like the big boy that he is.

Love, Nana

Uncle Jamie said...

I scream
You scream
We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

Ja'mum said...

Arlo, ditch that Scooper's chick. I can scoop ice cream with the best of 'em!!!