Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day With My Muffin

Hugh invited me to his nursery school in honour of Mother's Day. He made me muffins. Muffins, I tell ya. I love muffins...after all, he's MY muffin.We sat next to each other...in tiny chairs...and clinked our punch filled cups together. I told him I liked the rose standing in the vase. He agreed, adding "And guess what? It's PAPER!!!". To prove it, he took his sticky fingers and rubbed the petals until the paper rose sufficiently bloomed.

After our treat, he held my hand and led me over to a poster board that read: 'My Mom Is Special Because'. He stretched his arm up tall and proudly pointed to his response. My Mom Is Special Because She Gives Great Hugs. I love it. And as I always say, you can't spell Hugh without a Hug.Thank you Hugh for such a special morning. I love you and I love being your Mummy!
xo

2 comments:

hugh&arlo said...

Did anyone read Hugh's classmate Chelsea's response to the Mom is Special Because..? Too funny...xo

Uncle Jamie said...

For Chelsea's . . . Where does Abbey live :)