Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Gratitude {Hugh: "What's that mean?" Mummy: "Oh dear".}
created by Hugh {with help from Mummy & Arlo}

We are grateful for Daddy because...
he scares away monsters
he fixes my toys...even when the same toy breaks over and over again
he mows the lawn
he uses a weed whacker
he throws me on the bed...which scares the daylights out of Mummy making it all that much more enjoyable
he sleeps next to me when I am scared
he is patient with me when I would rather sleep next to Mummy
he takes me to the park and gives the highest underdog a kid could ask for
he teaches me cool tricks...like skateboarding and building forts
he always lets me fix broken bits with him...like that dining room chair which fell apart around 15 times
he buys green grapes...not the yucky red kind that Mummy likes
he takes me to the car wash
his favourite doughnut is my favourite doughnut...old fashion plain
he saws of my limbs when I am hurt and that makes me laugh

the list is infinite...we just want to say, thank you Daddy!
Happy Father's Day.
We love you bigger than the biggest, biggest, biggest sticky bun much!{breakfast in bed...Hugh's bed that is...}

xo

PostScript: Happy Father's Day to Grandaddy & Papa!

1 comments:

Doodle Poopie said...

I love you so much Baby!