Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 Months

I had the opportunity today to sit down with our family members {Hugh, David & myself} to ask some hard hitting questions regarding their 5 month experience thus far with Arlo:

Me: Hugh, thank you for letting me play garbage trucks with you. Would you mind finishing this sentence for me? I feel most proud of Arlo when...
Hugh: Um. I feel most proud of Arlo....MUMMY. The blue garbage truck...you're playing with the blue and I am playing with the orange one.
Me: Oh. Sorry. Anyway, please finish the sentence: I feel most proud of Arlo when...
Hugh: When he plays builder on my building site. Can I have a cupcake?
Me: Yes...if you answer this: I think it is really great that Arlo...
Hugh: Is my friend.
Me: Really? Oh my...that's lovely. Here's your cupcake. Now for the last question...What is your favourite part of Arlo to chew on?
Hugh: His feet.Me: Hello David. I have 3 questions for you about Arlo.
David: What? How come Hugh has a cupcake and I don't?
Me: Never mind. Finish this sentence: I feel most proud of Arlo when...
David: When he is on his tummy and he lifts himself up.
Me: Terrific. Here's another: I think it is really great that Arlo...
David: Smiles the minute he wakes up.
Me: Oh no you don't...that was going to be my answer! Rats. Last question: What is your favourite part of Arlo to chew on?
David: Watch what I can do to his ears.
Me: Is that your answer?
David: No. His tummy. I love to chew on his tummy.
Me: Thank you.Me: Hello Peg. My you look lovely today!
Me: Oh. Thank you...so do you.
Me: Thank you. Finish this sentence: I feel most proud of Arlo when...
Me: He always giggles just as I am about to lose it on his brother for smothering poor Arlo. I suppose Arlo calms me...he reassures me...he...
Me: Okay stop. You're babbling. Here's another: I think it's really great when Arlo...
Me: Smiles the minute he wakes up.
Me: David's going to kill you for swiping his answer.
Me: I know.
Me: Last question. What is your favourite part of Arlo to chew on?
Me: Those luscious and juicy cheeks!!!!We love you Arlo.
Happy 5 Months baby boy!xo

0 comments: