Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stats

Dear Arlo,
I've been looking and looking for the piece of paper that your doctor gave us last week of your weight/height chart. Remember? As he handed it to me he said, "Here you go. You can add this to Arlo's scrapbook". Ahem...right...Arlo's scrapbook. Note to self: must buy Arlo a scrapbook...and must begin Hugh's scrapbook. I folded the 8.5 x 11 sheet very carefully and dropped it into my bag. It rested there for days...sure it got a little crinkly...but I've seen scrapbooks and lots of times people will crinkle a page for some artistic flare!
Well, my dear son, I think it might be official...I've lost your very special-scrapbook-to-be-computer-print-out. Oh the mother's guilt of a second born...
The good news is I remember two bits of information:
1. You weigh 17 lbs
2. And only 17% of babies in North America are taller than you.
You're a juicy, grand fellow.. And now I must eat you smother you in kisses...

Love from your disorganized...but always with good intentions,
Mummyxo

1 comments:

Rebecca Hill said...

This blog is the best scrapbook ever!