Friday, September 4, 2009

The Letter A

Uh-Oh. I have an idea. My ideas are not always smooth, easy or stress-free hence the 'Uh-Oh'. This idea has been swimming and dancing around my head for quite sometime. Last night it got really bossy and pushed all other ideas to the back of the line and demanded I give it a go...so here's the deal: We are going to celebrate one letter from the alphabet each day {not necessarily consecutive days...that might stress me out a bit} starting with the letter 'A'. We will try to incorporate all things beginning with 'A' throughout our day. I'll post the letter in the morning and then update our progress in the evening. So my family and friends prepare yourselves for:
THE LETTER 'A'{Were you thinking what I was thinking? These are children's letter cards for heaven sakes...was it really necessary to use A to describe the donkey? And then I remembered the cards were french...Donkey in french is Ane...phew!}

Thanks Arlo for kicking off our first letter.
xo

0 comments: