Monday, February 15, 2010

10 Months

Happy 10 Months Arlo!

Congratulations! You have officially lived outside of me longer than you did inside!
With all this living, tell us what you've been doing ::
Did you crawl this month? Yes.
Did you stand up this month? Yes.
Did you say 'Mama' this month? Yes.
Oh pardon me, I didn't hear you. Did you say 'Mama' this month? Yes.
One more time, did you say 'Mama' this month? Yes. Yes. Yes!
Did you grow your first tooth this month? Yes.
Did you grow another tooth this month? Yes.
Are two more poking through...at the same time this month? Yes.
Did you bump your head three times in the exact same spot this month? Yes.
Did you dump an entire pail of mop water all over you this month? Yes.
Are you strong? Yes.
Did you learn how to use a broom this month? Yes.Is that your favourite toy? Yes.
We thought toilet paper was your favourite toy? It is...look at my toes...left foot curl; right foot spread.But your toes told us the wheel was your favourite toy? That's true. And Hugh's door? Of course.
And the piano? That is not a toy. My word Arlo, you have so many favourite toys this month! Surely you must have one that tops all the rest...please tell us your true-blue favourite?My brother, Hugh.

We love you Arlo!
Happy 10 Months Old.
xo

2 comments:

Ja'mum said...

Happy sigh.

Uncle Jamie said...

WOW Arlo!!! I guess I had a pretty boring month by comparison. Way to go big fella . . . :)