Friday, October 16, 2009

Guest Starring Hugh??

Hugh and Miles play a new game together. Unfortunately, I wasn't in earshot when the game was conceptualized, however from what I gather, the creator is obvious. The boys call the game, "Hugh". With a roll of the eyes, I call it, "Oh brother".
Here's how it is played:
Miles: Hugh, Hugh. Let's play Hugh.
Hugh: Okay Miles.
Miles: No, no, no, no. I'm Hugh, remember?
Hugh: Oh yeah. Sorry Hugh.
Miles: That's okay Hugh.
Hugh: Hugh would like to build a construction site.
Miles: Sure Hugh. That's a good idea.
Hugh: Thanks Hugh.
Miles: You're welcome Hugh....
And so on and so forth in this manner and the only rule thus far...don't call Miles, Miles.
What I find most curious is that Miles is very keen to play "Hugh". In fact, when Hugh tried to switch things around a little and asked Miles to call him, "Miles", Hugh {the real Hugh that is...Yowsers, I'm getting confused} was emphatically shut down. Very curious indeed...I guess it's just that much fun to be Hugh!
xo

0 comments: