Friday, October 23, 2009

It's time...

I am reflecting...okay, okay.
Rewrite:

I am procrastinating. I am fully aware I have one stocking to knit and one costume to sew. {I thought boldfaced might make me more eager...didn't work}. I am also fully aware the dryer is done which means another load must begin. There are toys to be put away. There is a crusty bathroom to be cleaned...menus to be planned...etc. etc. But right now, it's procrastination time. After all, it is Friday night! And for most people this begins cocktail time, movie time, friend time, dinner time...not me, I am scrolling through old photos of Hugh. Reflecting on the days before he walked and talked. Marvelling upon his toothless grin and bald head...Until I came across this photoand it stopped me right in my procrastinating tracks. Do you see what I see? Baby Hugh is wearing a bib. A Bib. A bib, I tell you. AND he is eating some kind of clear food. Clear Food!Oh Arlo. It's bib time my son. And while we're at it...find the poor child some clear food! Thank goodness I wasn't knitting, sewing or cleaning because I never would have discovered this tragic oversight at Arlo's mealtime. Yes, thank goodness for Friday nights...
xo

0 comments: